1.29.2008

Rearranging the Furniture

You may or may not notice that a couple things have changed here at KBN, depending on whether or not your name is Larry. Regardless, here's a primer on what's new.

Link lists!

There's more of them and more to them. 'Read This Instead of Working' is basically a list of sites that I review, daily, for at least one hour immediately after arriving at work. All of them are highly reccommended, and as I'm sure many are aware, superb timesinks. Digg and Stumbleupon are for developing a sweet meme addiction, while the others are just gut-bustingly funny.

All the gaming sites have been heaped into one list. That includes blogs, review megasites, and links to the pages of games that I'm 'into'. Whatever.

Local Flavor is where I support the good men and women of the Houston electronic music (Dubstep?) scene. All the people involved in what's on the other sides of those jumps contribute way, way more than I do. Support.

The present form of Music That I Steal is, for the moment, a meager assortment of blogs from which I pull a chunk of my mp3s. You'll find that they're mostly centered around that crazy electro-disco-rock music that the kids enjoy. Read them. Download the music for yourself so that, by virtue of your knowing exactly where I find my material, I'll be shamed into scouring the net deeper and wider for tunes ever more interesting and obscure. While at work.

If you don't visit, that's okay too, as I'll occasionally be shamelessly aping their links from time to time (see above).