1.29.2008

Too Much Free Time Files: Nerf GoW Lancer

I originally came upon the following via this fine service and posted it to Houstonbeats -- just about the only place that this blog gets advertised. Upon being asked why it hadn't yet been posted here, I check my comments and was pleasantly surprised to find that readership had virtually exploded since I last wrote anything. Thanks, guys (Larry). Now, onto the meat:

You like Gears? Maybe you like chainsawing the shit out of aliens in Gears. What about Nerf guns? Did you ever shoot Nerf guns at your friends as a kid? Maybe you put out someone's eye. Did you chainsaw the shit out of them? What? No? Well shit, this next post's for you.

BAM.

One day while I was playing Co-op with my little buddy Gabriel I put the game on pause and told him I was going to make a Lancer. He asked how and I didn't exactly know. All I knew was the seed was placed deep within my brain that I needed to make one.



That seed grew into an idea. I then found that same make of toy chainsaw over at ToysRus.
I was eyeballing it and realized it could be done.
I then brought it home. After taking it out of its package I realized this was going to be harder than I thought.


If your face feels freshly rocked, that's because this is exactly what it looks like. More after the jump.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its nerf or its nothing

seriously lets make some of these bitches